BLFS svn-20090928 Video Driver xf86-video-vesa-2.0.1.tar.bz2

Christian Sergelius cribozai at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 10:58:49 PDT 2009

You could try the 2.0.0 or 2.1.0 versions. You can never be sure it will
work properly but i have a feeling that 2.0.0 should be ok. Are you even
sure you need that driver? This suggestion is given on an as is basis
and i take no liability for any damages blah blah blah... Just try one
of them (also read the changes file, it might tell you something).