What is the matter with BLFS 6.4 ?

Dr. Edgar Alwers edgaralwers at gmx.de
Fri Oct 16 13:07:06 PDT 2009

Hi,
unfortunately, toggling between kde-3.5 kmail and kde-4.3 kmail, i managed it
to destroy a lot of E-Mails. So I just remember, that I have not answered to
various answers I got to my question above. Sorry.
The question remains open, how to contribute to BLFS in the field of kde-4
implementation. I have now some experiences, as I built kde-4.3.0 and upgraded
to kde-4.3.2, the actual stable version. I could try to write a draft "kde-4"
for the BLFS book. If, I would like to do it through wikipedia, using the
original formats from the BLFS book. Could someone indicate me, how could I
start that ?
Regards,
Edgar