BLFS; perl packages

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Fri Sep 3 07:12:39 PDT 2010

On Fri, Sep 03, 2010 at 02:37:11PM +0200, sacarde wrote:
> Hi,
>    i am running BLFS-svn  (xorg7)
>
> I stop in step: 022-z-perl-modules
>
> in logs I read:  http://sacarde.interfree.it/errore-perl.png
>

> what I have to insert in >>EDITME<< ?
> in: http://sacarde.interfree.it/perl-pkg.png
>

> thanks for help
>

> sacarde at tiscali.it
> --
 This seems to be a problem about jhalfs ?

 I see you've been asking on the alfs list, and you were directed
here, but most of us here don't have a clue what "022-z-perl-modules"
is trying to build.  We can offer suggestions for build errors, and
perhaps for finding source code.

 You seem to have a problem downloading some or all of the source,
or perhaps a patch.  If you look at the BLFS book, it tells you
where to download from (unless the files have moved).  Try
downloading the source or patch using wget using the links in the
book.

ĸen