adding XDM on BLFS (xdmcp)

sacarde sacarde at tiscali.it
Wed Sep 15 02:53:54 PDT 2010

Alle mercoledì 15 settembre 2010, DJ Lucas ha scritto:

this is my xdm-config:

DisplayManager.authDir: /var/lib/xdm
DisplayManager.errorLogFile:    /var/log/xdm.log
DisplayManager.pidFile:         /var/run/xdm.pid
DisplayManager.keyFile:         /etc/X11/xdm/xdm-keys
DisplayManager.servers:         /etc/X11/xdm/Xservers
DisplayManager.accessFile:      /etc/X11/xdm/Xaccess
DisplayManager*resources:       /etc/X11/xdm/Xresources
DisplayManager.willing:         su nobody -c /etc/X11/xdm/Xwilling
! All displays should use authorization, but we cannot be sure
! X terminals may not be configured that way, so they will require
! individual resource settings.
DisplayManager*authorize:       true
!
DisplayManager*chooser:         /usr/lib/X11/xdm/chooser
DisplayManager*startup:         /etc/X11/xdm/Xstartup
DisplayManager*session:         /etc/X11/xdm/Xsession
DisplayManager*reset:           /etc/X11/xdm/Xreset
DisplayManager*authComplain:    true
! The following three resources set up display :0 as the console.
DisplayManager._0.setup:        /etc/X11/xdm/Xsetup_0
DisplayManager._0.startup:      /etc/X11/xdm/GiveConsole
DisplayManager._0.reset:        /etc/X11/xdm/TakeConsole

DisplayManager*loginmoveInterval:       10

! SECURITY: do not listen for XDMCP or Chooser requests
! Comment out this line if you want to manage X terminals with xdm
DisplayManager.requestPort:     177

but dont work

in Xaccess:
*                                       #any host can get a login window

thankyou