blfs-bootscripts-20111024.tar.bz2 missing

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 09:08:54 PDT 2011

xinglp wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 11:11 PM, Bruce Dubbs <bruce.dubbs at gmail.com> wrote:
>> xinglp wrote:
>>
>> You are a little impatient. Â The book starts rendering every day at
>> 08:15 GMT and the bootscripts were in place 5 minutes later.
>
> Can I generate the blfs-bootscript by blfs xml, I can do it with lfs xml.
>
> Or where is the blfs-bootscript's svn path?

For blfs, the svn tree looks like:

trunk/
   BOOK/
   bootscripts/
   auxfiles/
   edguide/
   scripts/

So you need to do the update from trunk/.

The script that does the daily generation does:

XML_DIR=`mktemp -d /tmp/blfsbookxml.XXXXXX`
BLFS_DIR=$XML_DIR/BLFS/
BOOK_DIR=$BLFS_DIR/BOOK
SVN="svn://linuxfromscratch.org/BLFS/trunk"

cd $XML_DIR
# Use export to not get the .svn directories
svn --quiet export "$SVN" BLFS

cd $BOOK_DIR
VERSION=`grep "bootscripts-version " general.ent|cut -d\" -f2`
BOOTSCRIPTS=blfs-bootscripts-$VERSION

cd $BLFS_DIR
mv bootscripts $BOOTSCRIPTS
sleep 2
tar -cjhf $BOOTSCRIPTS.tar.bz2 $BOOTSCRIPTS

   -- Bruce