[blfs-support] inkscape and latest gc

Fernando de Oliveira famobr at yahoo.com.br
Sun Dec 1 07:51:07 PST 2013

Em 01-12-2013 11:17, Armin K. escreveu:
> FYI, Inkscape configure fails with gc 7.4. Following sed fixes it:
>
> sed "s:extern unsigned GC_version:unsigned GC_version =
> GC_get_version():" -i configure

Are you talking about gc-7.4.0 and inkscape-0.48.4? We are still at
GC-7.2d. Is 7.4.0 the stable, and the book needs to be updated? I think
it is what you are implying, from the subject of the message.

BTW, I think that inkscape is also affected by the new freetype. If you
have time and do not mind, would you please test the attached patch?
That way, I will fix both, after updating gc, depending on your reply.

--
[]s,
Fernando