[blfs-support] Lots of problems with Firefox

akhiezer lfs65 at cruziero.com
Wed Dec 4 03:44:51 PST 2013

	.
> By the way, is there a way to disable Java script in
> Firefox 23.0.1? It used to be a selection in edit ->
> preferences but I can't find it in this version of
> Firefox.

 ... yeah, another piece of dotzlery. You should be able to still do it via the
standard url 'about:config' - ref e.g.:

	https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/971170

More discussion via e.g. google 'firefox disable javascript', seemingly incl
that perhaps it'll make a reappearance in ff24.

(I stopped using ff quite a long time ago, other than occasionally within a VM).

hth,
akh