[blfs-support] Automounting

Matt Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Dec 9 12:53:07 PST 2013

On Mon, 2013-12-09 at 19:52 +0000, David Brodie wrote:
> plus you need a polkit rules
> file for udisks2, which is written in Javascript format for the latest
> version of Polkit - this is a very simple example:

My *deity*! It's bad enough that some config files are written in XML,
but JavaScript for config files, really?  Sometimes it makes me grateful
for the length of time it takes the enterprise distros I use at work to
get the latest and "greatest" versions of packages, if this is what I
have to look forward to!

Matt.