[blfs-support] AbiWord build report (Was: Re: Ways to convert a .doc to something more civil.)

akhiezer lfs65 at cruziero.com
Mon Dec 9 13:26:22 PST 2013

	.
> and pretty straightforward, unlike OpenOffice (I imagine LibreOffice is
> not mutch better). If only I can find a .xls/.xlsx/.od* spreadsheet and
> presentation program like AbiWord, all would be well.

Outside of office-suites, gnumeric (spreadsheet) might be worth a look.

(Quite liked it, and kspread, 'way back in the day. These days, rather than
'pollute' main os with junk for dealing with (usually proprietary) junk, will
for some types of situation, just tend to use a distro in a vm - kindof
sandboxing.)

rgds,
akh