[blfs-support] File /missing.xml

Dan McGhee beesnees at grm.net
Sun Dec 22 17:14:11 PST 2013

This is an instance of when the Package Users system really helps.
During my creation of a system backup, I found this file.  It apparently
got put there by the libxml2 installation.  And in the file that lists
all the files, and their locations, of an install, I found /missing.xml
listed.  But this seems pretty strange and I wonder if I have a
wandering file.

Could anyone tell me if they have the same thing?  Or barring that, the
location of missing.xml.  Of course this assumes that it exists on
anyone's system upon which libxml2 was installed.  Stranger things have
happened.

Dan