[blfs-support] Xorg required dep when following links in BLFS

William Harrington kb0iic at berzerkula.org
Mon Dec 23 14:27:15 PST 2013

On Dec 23, 2013, at 1:13 PM, Bruce Dubbs wrote:

> Judging from LFS, many people skip things like the preface.  I don't
> know how many times users have run into problems because they didn't
> read the preface and run the host requirements script.

I also do note that in LFS, in places where the LFS variable needs to
be set, it is checked a few times in a note.

Although, I think it'd be a pain to add that to each xorg page.

NOTE: Make sure XORG_PREFIX and XORG_CONFIG is set. If it isn't please
go to this page and set it before continuing.

Sincerely,

WIlliam Harrington