[blfs-support] Xorg required dep when following links in BLFS

Simon Geard delgarde at ihug.co.nz
Tue Dec 24 15:33:25 PST 2013

On Mon, 2013-12-23 at 13:13 -0600, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> Judging from LFS, many people skip things like the preface.  I don't
> know how many times users have run into problems because they didn't
> read the preface and run the host requirements script.

Yeah, you could title that page "YOU MUST READ THIS, IT'S CRITICALLY
IMPORTANT", and a lot of people would still ignore it. And going by how
often we see requirements script output containing things like "command
not found", many the people who read it haven't actually paid any
attention to it...

Simon.