[blfs-support] http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/patches/blfs/svn/nss-3.15.1-standalone-2.patch in BLFS 7.4 documentation.

rhubarbpieguy at gmail.com rhubarbpieguy at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 14:52:55 PST 2013

On 12/25/13 13:55, Bruce Dubbs wrote:
> rhubarbpieguy at gmail.com wrote:

>>> No.  We don't change the book once it is released.  We just add errata.
>>> Thank you.  I don't think I understand the logic in that but I'll take it off my list.
> It's the same logic used by RFCs.
>
>     -- Bruce

That's great, but it still makes no sense to me.  I understand adding
errata, but to not correct a broken link(s)?  It wouldn't be a
noticeable change of wording or procedure, it would simply eliminate an
error message(s).  Why generate an unnecessary error message(s)?  Mind
you, I'm not at all militant about this and there are tons of things
that make no sense to me (welcome to my life). It's just my take.