[blfs-support] Python Modules

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL jmengual at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Mar 6 11:37:31 PST 2013

Hi,

Thanks for these items. Don't you think the book could mention if some module
is compatible with Python 2, 3 or both? For example, I wonder what's about for
Pyrex. I tried python se!up.py install, with python 3, it doesn't work at all.
Is there some solution or is Python 2 mandatory for this module? If 2 is needed,
it means that 2 and 3 must be installed on the system at the same time. I'll
do this, although I don't find out this optimal. But is no choice exists...

Sincerely,

JP