[blfs-support] mailx-12.4 patch for openssl

Arthur Radley misterarthurradley at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 06:56:45 PDT 2013

I admit this is a triviality, but I'm going ahead with it anyway... The
patch for mailx-12.4 is named "mailx-12.4-openssl_1.0.0_build_fix-1.patch"
and corrects some issues with the man pages. But the current openssl
version is v1.0.1e. It's been like this for a while now as openssl has
advanced in version number. I always obediently apply the patch. It would
just be nice for its name to match the current openssl version or not
mention the version at all (until someday when maybe it won't be needed
anymore). Just an observation and comment from an ordinary user.

A.Radley