[blfs-support] x11vnc on blfs?

lux-integ lux-integ at btconnect.com
Mon Mar 18 06:10:55 PDT 2013

On Monday 18 March 2013 10:39:19 Pierre M.R. wrote:
> lux-integ wrote:
> > Has anyone tried x11vnc on blfs?
> > Hints and suggestions
> > (particularly for multiple resolutions/multiple ports
> > bootscripts, xorg.conf)
> > would be gratefully received
>

> of it on linux as everything can be done from an ssh console (except
> maybe slpashing animatedlogos).

emm ..slpashing animatedlogos .. sounds really complicated and sophisticated

Younnow I would'nt  be surprised of 'slpashing animatedLogos' could'nt be
arranged  from  the ssh console.  But   in a  world of  cloudy-clouds and  the
ubiquity of  M$-pointclickerdom, vnc   may appear useful  sometimes   even
necessary

> I've tested TightVNC-1.3.10. It works. I must say I don't find any use
any chance you could share what you  did with Xorg  both client and server to
(port(s) used, resolution(s) used etc   to get  'slpashing   ..animatedlogos'?
?