[blfs-support] [Solved] xorg-server fails to build with udev-198

NP np at logma.ch
Thu Mar 21 02:15:23 PDT 2013

On 13-03-20 20:56, Matt Burgess wrote:
> I know you fixed this up yourself, but if you could give
> http://anduin.linuxfromscratch.org/sources/other/udev-lfs-198-3.tar.bz2a
> try please, that should work for you. Regards, Matt.
Hi Matt,

Sorry for the late response, I was out of office last nght.

Both libdrm-2.4.42 and xorg-server-1.14.0 build smoothly and pass the
check with udev built using udev-lfs-198-3 tarball.

Amazingly, udev cannot be reinstalled within a living system. I had to

Thank you for the fix.

Best regards.
--
Nico