[blfs-support] evince-3.14.1

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Thu Dec 11 16:35:09 PST 2014

 I've just built this: has anyone found a *reliable* way to resize
it ?  When I opened it with a document, it came up low-down on the
screen, with a not-very-tall window.  Dragging the top of the window
extended it.  But after I had moved the window further up my screen,
pulling down on the bottom, and trying to pull out the sides, mostly
do not work.

 Pulling the edges to expand it seems to work _if_ the display is
smaller than the current page size.  I mostly prefer evince to
epdfview because there are too many "official" PDFs which come up
blank in epdfview - the last one I remember was a council PDF about
some roadworks, where the map was blank.

 I suspect I'm going to have to go back to an older version of
evince.

ĸen