[blfs-support] evince-3.14.1

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Fri Dec 12 16:01:27 PST 2014

On Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 12:27:44AM -0300, Fernando de Oliveira wrote:
> On 11-12-2014 23:44, Ken Moffat wrote:
> > On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 10:39:00PM -0300, Fernando de Oliveira wrote:
> >> On 11-12-2014 21:35, Ken Moffat wrote:
> ĸen,
>
> I've just installed icewm.
>
> Everything works in evince for resizing: four corners or four sides.
> Problem is that the cursor only changes format, when you are at the
> appropriate position, *after* you keep clicked the left mouse switch.

 Thanks. That sounds too awkward, but I'll try to remember it if I
ever build 3.14 on another icewm machine.

> But the page needs modification in the personalized menu, the && are at
> the wrong places and the last one (&&) is, of course, not necessary.

 I agree about the last one, obviously.  I tried testing a modified
version (for some reason, I am reluctant to overwrite files in
~/.icewm) - I thought I tested this before committing, but perhaps I
only tested the individual parts.

 So, with 'EOF &&' the second file is not created, and presumably
neither is hte third file.  But, if I move it so that the command
would be like
EOF
&& cat >filename ...

 then the '&&' causes:
bash: syntax error near unexpected token `&&'

 Unless you have something better in mind, I'll just remove all
those '&&'s.  After all, what could possibly go wrong ? ;-)

ĸen