[blfs-support] gmplayer pimage problem - BLFS 7.6

rhubarbpieguy at gmail.com rhubarbpieguy at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 06:29:23 PST 2014

Starting gmplayer with the Clearlooks skin produces the following error:

    Error in skin config file on line 12: Unknown item 'pimage'
    Config file processing error with skin 'default'

Line 12 is "pimage = volume, 32, 75, 261, 53, 17, 16, evSetVolume." if I
comment out the line gmplayer works without error.  I've tried other
skins with the same result.  The pimage line differs by skin but
commenting out the line fixes the error and gmplayer works.

What have I done wrong?