[blfs-support] PHP-5.5.3 configure issue

Pierre Labastie pierre.labastie at neuf.fr
Sat Mar 1 11:16:16 PST 2014

Le 01/03/2014 19:41, Alexey Orishko a écrit :
> On Sat, Mar 1, 2014 at 7:23 PM, Pierre Labastie <pierre.labastie at neuf.fr> wrote:
>> Le 01/03/2014 18:24, Alexey Orishko a écrit :
>> GDBM (uppercase for gdbm), is built in LFS. We never mention LFS packages in
>> the dependencies. QDBM and GDBM are not the same.
>> If you have built LFS following the book, the error comes from something else.
>>
>> You may look at config.log to know more.
>
> I'm building php in chroot after CLFS build. I guess I simply need to
> add that part
> from LFS book.
> By the way, is there any BCLFS book variant?
>
> Regards,
> Alexey

Well,

You can also install one of the databases mentioned on the php page (berkeley
DB for example), and figure out what the proper switch is (--with-db4).

Be aware that the init scripts are rather different in CLFS and LFS.
There is a wiki for CBLFS at
http://cblfs.cross-lfs.org/index.php/Main_Page

BTW, thanks for the heads up concerning the broken link to QDBM site.

Pierre