[blfs-support] How to Unistall Mysql

Fernando de Oliveira famobr at yahoo.com.br
Sun Nov 2 11:57:59 PST 2014

On 02-11-2014 16:22, Richard Melville wrote:

> Fernando, I've just finished running your tests on Paco-2.0.7 and
> Porg-0.7.  I replicated your tests exactly; I created similar files and
> directories, and named them with similar names.  For some reason on my
> system *both* Paco and Porg install and log correctly, and remove *all*
> instances using the -r option.
>
> I'm not sure what to suggest -- maybe you have some ideas.

Thanks for the reply. In several versions of LFS, it does error
similarly, for me.

I just install with CMMI

./configure --prefix=/usr --disable-gpaco"

and after, run

make logme

And I remember that in the original site for paco it was mentioned to
fail for something, IIRC, glibc, and there were instructions on how to
work around that. But cannot say that the problems I consistently have
are the same.

I am sorry, but I feel responsible for warning about eventual problems
with paco and porg, that I agree to recommend, so that the user be
careful. Hope you don't mind my interventions, in these eventualities.

--
[]s,
Fernando