[blfs-support] Building Firefox-32.0.1 in blfs-systemd 7.6

Googlemail hazeldebian at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 10 23:58:34 PST 2014

This version of Firefox seems to have gstreamer enabled by default. The instructions for mozconfig include a couple of commented-out "enable" instructions, but my configure stage still failed, complaining that gstreamer was not installed.

I had to add an explicit "ac_add_options --disable-gstreamer" statement to get it to build. It built surprisingly fast though, less than 2.5 hours and much less than the 60 SBU suggested by the book.
--
Hazel