[blfs-support] Announcing KBLFS

Armin K. krejzi at email.com
Sun Nov 23 16:51:45 PST 2014

Hello everyone,

Not so long ago I pointed out on the blfs development list that I was
working on a BLFS systemd fork. In order not to go much into details
here, you can find the entire discussion as well as reasoning behind at
at [1].

That fork is now live and has been set up as an unofficial book. You can
find it online at [2]. The name "kblfs" was suggested on blfs-dev and it
stands for "Krejzi's Beyond Linux From Scratch", since that was the
nicest suggested name back then.

The book should be up to date (it's synced with the main blfs
development book) and (hopefully) less (not at all) broken at the time
of writing. In case you decide to use it and run into some issues,
please report any issues to github bug tracker (link to the repo
available on the first link below) or directly to my mail.

Hope you find it useful.

[1]
http://lists.linuxfromscratch.org/pipermail/blfs-dev/2014-November/028838.html
[2] http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~krejzi/kblfs/