[blfs-support] how to make Live cd of my LFS/BLFS system?

Sainadh J jsainadh at ymail.com
Tue Nov 25 10:26:19 PST 2014

     On Tuesday, 25 November 2014 11:50 PM, akhiezer <lfs65 at cruziero.com> wrote:

 > Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 11:35:41 +0000 (UTC)
> From: Sainadh J <jsainadh at ymail.com>
> To: "blfs-support at lists.linuxfromscratch.org"
>  <blfs-support at lists.linuxfromscratch.org>
> Subject: [blfs-support] how to make Live cd of my LFS/BLFS system?
>

> Hello,i follows LFS/BLFS 7.6 stable version book.By using these two
> books i make a my own OS.i completed GUI environment and some of the file
> manager and browsers and editors etc.. but some of the problems with sound
> and thunar filemanager, vmware workstation etc... but i want to check imy
> os on another system so friends please give me a susggestion that how to
> make my own os as LIve cd.Thanks in advance.
> --sainadh j

 - you may find the following suggestions useful for _adapting_ to your
own work:
==
>* Booting from dvd:
  http://slackware.osuosl.org/slackware64-current/isolinux/README.TXT
  http://slackware.osuosl.org/slackware64-current/isolinux/
  If using cd/dvd, then you probably want to use re-writable media; else
  you'll burn through one cd/dvd per trial-run.

  http://slackware.osuosl.org/slackware64-current/usb-and-pxe-installers/README_USB.TXT

  http://slackware.osuosl.org/slackware64-current/README.initrd

  http://slackware.osuosl.org/slackware64-current/README_UEFI.TXT
  http://slackware.osuosl.org/slackware64-current/EFI/BOOT/
>==

>hth,
>good luck,

>akh

Hello,
hey Thanks for links i am waiting for valuble suggestion you give me That. Thanks.
--sainadh j