[blfs-support] Firefox 44.0.2

Roger Koehler roger.o.koehler at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 14:34:16 PST 2016

> > Firefox uses its own version of Python.
>
> I don't understand that last sentence.

If you examine the error message, you will see that the build script runs
Python from a location with the build environment. So, it doesn't matter
how you built the system version.

> And I don't understand why you would apparently
> revert openssl to an older version: all the fixes apart from DROWN
> are also important.

After I make the build script happy by using f, I remove it with porg -r
and re-extract g with porgball -e. Now everything is happy.