[blfs-support] Toolkits

akhiezer lfs65 at cruziero.com
Thu Mar 10 01:11:15 PST 2016

> From: Paul Rogers <paulgrogers at fastmail.fm>
> Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2016 13:47:53 -0800
> Subject: Re: [blfs-support] Toolkits
>
> > Paul, I think that this has spiralled a little bit: ISTM that there was
>
> And refuses to get back on track.

Cut the (self-unaware?) hypocritical crap: you yabbered on about Bruce's
query; and then resumed shrieking about it.

Seems the atmosphere is pretty thin atop that very high horse of yours.

If you demand keeping on-track:
--
* then talk only about the direct query that you have.

* keep to list- and general- 'how to ask questions (== get help)'
  &c netiquette.
--

> > an initial sidelight-remark apparent conflation of lightweight-DE with
> > lightweight-programs; which of course is a not necessarily true (er,
> > 'opposite-of-')dichotomy; e.g. & fwiw, on linux when using x, I use twm,
> > but all sorts of 'heavyweight' programs (as/when ~needed).
> >

> So, let me ask, what is your recommendation about GTK3?

I recommend that you seek help properly concerning your concerns.

You may want to investigate 'GTF' as the most likely way to go for
you here.

> --
> Paul Rogers
> paulgrogers at fastmail.fm
> Rogers' Second Law: "Everything you do communicates."

akh