[blfs-support] xdg-utils from book 7.8

Arnie Stender astender777 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 12:56:24 PDT 2016

Hello,
     The make is barfing on trying to get some docbook.xsl files from
the internet. I have all the dependance packages installed. I haven't
been able to figure out which of the text based browsers it is trying to
use but I can retrieve them or at least a couple of tests with firefox.
There are a bunch of them and it looks like a very large task to do it
manually and figure out where I need to put them all. The final error is
that the target scripts failed.

xsl:import : unable to load
http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/manpages/docbook.xsl

Makefile:23: recipe for target 'scripts' failed

I need this to run parole. Has anyone run into this before? Got a
fix/workaround? Thanks in advance.

Arnie