[blfs-support] xdg-utils from book 7.8

Pierre Labastie pierre.labastie at neuf.fr
Mon Mar 14 14:35:02 PDT 2016

On 14/03/2016 20:56, Arnie Stender wrote:
> Hello,
>     The make is barfing on trying to get some docbook.xsl files from the
> internet. I have all the dependance packages installed. I haven't been able to
> figure out which of the text based browsers it is trying to use but I can
> retrieve them or at least a couple of tests with firefox. There are a bunch of
> them and it looks like a very large task to do it manually and figure out
> where I need to put them all. The final error is that the target scripts failed.
>
> xsl:import : unable to load
> http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/manpages/docbook.xsl
>
> Makefile:23: recipe for target 'scripts' failed
>
> I need this to run parole. Has anyone run into this before? Got a
> fix/workaround? Thanks in advance.
>
> Arnie
 Looks like you are missing docbook-xsl: it is a required dependency of xmlto.
Or maybe the xmlcatalog is not setup right. What I have is:
-----------
$ cat /etc/xml/catalog
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE catalog PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD Entity Resolution XML Catalog
V1.0//EN" "http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/entity/release/1.0/catalog.dtd">
<catalog xmlns="urn:oasis:names:tc:entity:xmlns:xml:catalog">
  <delegatePublic publicIdStartString="-//OASIS//ENTITIES DocBook XML"
catalog="file:///etc/xml/docbook"/>
  <delegatePublic publicIdStartString="-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML"
catalog="file:///etc/xml/docbook"/>
  <delegateSystem systemIdStartString="http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/"
catalog="file:///etc/xml/docbook"/>
  <delegateURI uriStartString="http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/"
catalog="file:///etc/xml/docbook"/>
  <delegateSystem
systemIdStartString="http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.1.2/"
catalog="file:///etc/xml/docbook"/>
  <delegateURI uriStartString="http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.1.2/"
catalog="file:///etc/xml/docbook"/>
  <delegateSystem
systemIdStartString="http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.2/"
catalog="file:///etc/xml/docbook"/>
  <delegateURI uriStartString="http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.2/"
catalog="file:///etc/xml/docbook"/>
  <delegateSystem
systemIdStartString="http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.3/"
catalog="file:///etc/xml/docbook"/>
  <delegateURI uriStartString="http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.3/"
catalog="file:///etc/xml/docbook"/>
  <delegateSystem
systemIdStartString="http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.4/"
catalog="file:///etc/xml/docbook"/>
  <delegateURI uriStartString="http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.4/"
catalog="file:///etc/xml/docbook"/>
  <rewriteSystem
systemIdStartString="http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/1.79.1"
rewritePrefix="/usr/share/xml/docbook/xsl-stylesheets-1.79.1"/>
  <rewriteURI
uriStartString="http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/1.79.1"
systemIdStartString="http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current"
rewritePrefix="/usr/share/xml/docbook/xsl-stylesheets-1.79.1"/>
  <rewriteURI
uriStartString="http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current"
rewritePrefix="/usr/share/xml/docbook/xsl-stylesheets-1.79.1"/>
</catalog>