[blfs-support] Shifting resolutions in X

Paul Rogers paulgrogers at fastmail.fm
Sun Mar 20 17:30:31 PDT 2016

I've been used to having preferred resolutions in the Screen section in
xorg.conf[.d], and switch among them with CTL-ALT-+/-.  But I've not
been using xrandr or framebuffers.  This time I am, and neither fluxbox
nor twm will respond to the keyboard switching.  I'm not sure if this is
keymapping or FB & xrandr.  How can I get it back?
--
Paul Rogers
paulgrogers at fastmail.fm
(I do not personally endorse any additions after this line. TANSTAAFL
:-)

--
http://www.fastmail.com - IMAP accessible web-mail