Glibc build CH6.9 Awk: command not found

Mike McCarty Mike.McCarty at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 25 10:11:23 PDT 2010

Kyle Brennan wrote:
> ok. thanks how do i unchroot? or will restarting solve that?

A reboot (if that's what you mean) will do the trick, certainly.

Alternatively, I think just doing another login outside the chroot
environment and doing the build will work. You can then resume
with the login which is in the chroot environment, likely.

OTOH, a reboot doesn't take much time. You will need to reenter
the chroot environment if you do that.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.