LFS-6.6, Stage2, glibc, nscd.c:442

Mike McCarty Mike.McCarty at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 27 14:11:29 PDT 2010

Paul Rogers wrote:

[...]

> Yes, I've seen that in some of the other distros I've gotten from LXF.
> Using SCSI emulation for IDE drives just seems WRONG somehow.  I'm a

"Wrong headed" I'd say. However, if you think you do anything but
use Linux, then you're wrong. Influencing the course of it is
like trying to divert a river with your hands. 'Course, you can
always get a copy of the kernel, and fork it off on your own.
But who has the time for that?

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.