LFS-6.6, Stage2, glibc, nscd.c:442

Paul Rogers paulgrogers at fastmail.fm
Fri May 28 23:47:21 PDT 2010

Since I cut and paste the book instructions into my build script
template, albeit with ample instruction and organization for use in
cloning the system too, I can provide them for the Stage 1 & 2 builds of
gcc and glibc, if it would help to see EXACTLY what I have done.  I have
read all of a similar thread from March and April on this topic and
found no instruction, other than to avoid "pretty much".  I do want to
get around this impediment and continue using LFS.
--
Paul Rogers
paulgrogers at fastmail.fm
http://www.xprt.net/~pgrogers/