[lfs-support] Book 7.1 Chapter 6.7 Linux API headers: make headers_check

Yasser Zamani yasser.zamani at live.com
Mon Jun 11 09:55:57 PDT 2012

Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 14:53:48 +0100
From: mikeyoung3k at googlemail.com
To: lfs-support at linuxfromscratch.org
Subject: Re: [lfs-support] Book 7.1 Chapter 6.7 Linux API headers: make	headers_check

Thank you both for your help :)

Also thanks for the copy+paste tip, it feels a bit like cheating but it certainly saves time and errors!

You're welcome! another thing which really saves time and health in a lot of copy/paste is:
Selecting desired text in browser.Clicking middle-button of mouse on console.Which transfers the text from browser to console fast just by mouse rather than keyboard. However, I use Slax Live CD and I did not test this in any other distribution; Anyway, I guess it should work there too!

Good Luck!

Mike