[lfs-support] 3.2. All Packages, and 3.3. Needed Patches

Wayne Sallee Wayne at WayneSallee.com
Sat Jun 30 13:30:40 PDT 2012

Yea, I just now realized after downloading several
of the files, that they are the same packages I just
got done downloading using the wget-list.

Wayne Sallee
Wayne at WayneSallee.com