[lfs-support] LFS Dev Release Schedules

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jan 10 09:52:46 PST 2013

>   Last year, there were changes on about 108 days.  Basically,
> whenever something needed fixing, and when a ticket in trac [
> mostly, package upgrades ] appeared to be ready to action.
>
>   I'm not sure about the current situation with trac, but once the

Trac and SVN are still on the old server and accessible as per usual.
Trac and SVN have been tested on the new server and seem to be working
fine (just need some data storage upgrades due to version differences).
The cut-over won't take long and only requires a DNS change to become
visible. TTL is set to 15 minutes so when it happens it'll be quick.

Gerard