[lfs-support] Flex Tarball Signature and Other Files

Aleksandar Kuktin akuktin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 13:25:17 PST 2013

>On Wed, 30 Jan 2013 04:09:37 -0200
>Listeiro 037 <listeiro_037 at yahoo.com.br> wrote:
>

> Hi. This is my first message.
>
> How can I verify the signature of tarballs with a RSA key?
>
> flex-2.xx.tar.bz2 in the case, for example.
>
> I haven't found signature files (.asc, .sig) or keys of the
> maintainers in sourceforge.
>
> Thanks.

By finding the signature files and the corresponding keys. :)

The practice of signing the release tarball is not widespread. If you
are okay with it, you may have more luck with finding just the
checksums.

Also, hello and welcome to this wonderful part of the Internet. Make
yourself at home. :)

--
You don't need an AI for a robot uprising.
Humans will do just fine.