[lfs-support] chapter06 glibc

Yusuf Yılmaz yusufcanyilmaz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 14:09:16 PST 2013

gawk already installed. i think the problem on chroot system. cause on the
host system:
export test=asd
echo $(test)

runs success but on chroot lfs system
it gives this error:
root:/# export test=asd
root:/# echo $(test)
bash: command substitution: line 3: syntax error near unexpected token `)'
bash: command substitution: line 3: `test)'