[lfs-support] 5.33

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 19:44:01 PST 2015

Okay, I decided to, before the recompile, to verify my make log. I couldn't
find the given error. I am not sure what I should do know! Should I
recompile glibc? I re-ran the verification program and it did complete so
now what?

lfs at debian:/mnt/lfs/sources$ echo 'int main(){}' > dummy.c
lfs at debian:/mnt/lfs/sources$ $LFS_TGT-gcc dummy.c
lfs at debian:/mnt/lfs/sources$ readelf -l a.out | grep ': /tools'
      [Requesting program interpreter: /tools/lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2]