[lfs-support] 5.33

William Harrington kb0iic at berzerkula.org
Mon Nov 2 19:07:25 PST 2015

On Sun, 01 Nov 2015 17:19:32 -0600
Bruce Dubbs <bruce.dubbs at gmail.com> wrote:

> > the complete makelog is found:
> >
> > http://pastebin.com/GFtFP9Ng
>
> Well the lines like
>
> /tools/lib/libpthread.so.0: undefined reference to `__getrlimit at GLIBC_PRIVATE'

All of the GLIBC_PRIVATE lines seem to me like you are attempting to use LTO. Are you using LTO?

You are only one person out of many who can't build a complete system without many errors which you can easily search the last ten years of archives from many mailing lists. the LFS devs build every day but use book commands and don't deviate from the book. When you need help you explain your deviances from the book.

Sincerely,
William Harrington