[lfs-support] glibc tests on a VIA nano processor: 2 unexpected failures

Hazel Russman hazeldebian at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 22 10:38:31 PST 2017

I am building LFS on a Sony laptop. It is the first LFS I have built on this machine, in fact the first I have ever built for a non-intel processor.

There are 8 failures in the glibc tests, mostly in math (which the book suggests are to be expected on non-intel/non-amd chips). The 2 getaddr failures are also expected. But I also have fails in csu/test-multiarch and nss/test-netdb. Are these significant?

--
H Russman