[lfs-support] Update lfs-uefi hint (was: Re: EFI grub.cfg)

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Apr 10 10:26:02 PDT 2018

> From: ryxi at stu.xidian.edu.cn

Found it, thanks. That just speaks to the fact a text document of that sort is hard. Also, I see what caused my initial issues. efivar vs efivars. It's not used consistently so when I searched mistakenly for "efivars" I found a few hits but they were in different sections of the document.

The package name is efivar-xx so I think we should use the term "efivar" everywhere to avoid some confusion.

> This is from my mobile phone, sorry for the stupid HTML-only mail client.

All good. I'm having the same problem. :)