[lfs-support] LFS8.1 chapter 5.10 : /tools/bin/gcc is dynamically linked to host linker

Mohamed Dawod mhm.dawod at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 07:02:28 PDT 2018

YES, I removed the build and source dirs after compile ( I need to know why
this is mandatory ? )

and I made sure that seds in gcc pass1 worked well, I opened the effected
files and noticed the differences between the new files and the original
files as required
BUT.. the only not effected line is that line =(( #define
GLIBC_DYNAMIC_LINKERX32 "/libx32/ld-linux-x32.so.2" ))
NOTE : my host system is UBUNTU-14.4 LTS