[links-list] Hebrew Tranlation for linux

Allow Ole allow at darkserver.dyndns.org
Wed Aug 30 05:37:18 PDT 2000

Well
i know what visual/logical are,
I wrote it in visual order, of course,
but i can code some tcl script
will reverse it.
That's realy not a problem.
Do you want me to attach a Logical order translation also ?
If so, i'll be glad to make one (shouldn't be too hard, 5 minutes of work
max).
So far i don't know about any console fully supports hebrew.
I'm currently using Free/OpenBSD, and they didn't even have any hebrew
fonts/keymap, until I sent them (sent to already to FreeBSD, will send to
OpenBSD too, soon), but as far as I know, linux console doesn't support
hebrew reversing also.
I saw HXterm, which is hebrew X terminal once, but I think this project is
not being maintained by anyone anymore (correct me if I'm wrong).
So, do you want a logical hebrew translation or not ?

allow