[links-list] Links - feature request

Petr Kulhavy brain at artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Aug 23 09:18:07 PDT 2001

> aalib anyone?
>
> This would slow things down (rendering), but I suppose it would be an
> interesting patch. Although, would it be worth it? The images themselves
> would have to be of a decent resolution to make much out of it. Who knows.

I'd have terrible resolution. Especially on 80x25.

Petr `Brain' Kulhavy
<brain at artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
http://artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~brain
Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University Prague, Czech Republic

---
To get something clean, one has to get something dirty.
To get something dirty, one does not have to get anything clean.