[links-list] Links - feature request

Petr Kulhavy brain at artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz
Thu Aug 23 09:21:58 PDT 2001

> > Rafael Barrero:
>
> > aalib anyone?
> >
> > This would slow things down (rendering), but I suppose it would be an
> > interesting patch. Although, would it be worth it? The images themselves
> > would have to be of a decent resolution to make much out of it. Who knows.
>
> naa, won't really hit the top-10.  i found aalib's pictures recognizable
> only at very large scale, full screen at the very least.  if you make it an
> option, that could be discussed.

External viewer is easier solution.

Petr `Brain' Kulhavy
<brain at artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>
http://artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~brain
Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University Prague, Czech Republic

---
To get something clean, one has to get something dirty.
To get something dirty, one does not have to get anything clean.