[links-list] BUG: unknown network activity with established conections

Calum Selkirk cselkirk at sophix.uklinux.net
Sun Feb 18 09:20:20 PST 2001

hi ..

i've noted this on a number of occasions where links is creating alot
of network activity from established connections:

% netstat -tapau (edited)

Proto Recv-Q Send-Q  Local    Foreign    State       PID/Program
tcp   0      0       me:3813  remote:www ESTABLISHED 7636/links

there is no dowload in progress yet my network monitor shows a lot
of network activity, if i kill links the transfer/activity stops.

this is with links-0.95

yours

calum