[links-list] proxies and LANs

Mediavilla David DMediavilla at ADDRESS-REMOVED-ON.REQ
Wed Jan 3 07:49:13 PST 2001

	[DME]  As a kludge you could use a personal proxy (Squid or
Junkbuster, for example) before your current proxy and tell it to pass to
the current one or access directly the local hosts.

		But that's not what you'd like, probably.

--
	David Mediavilla Ezquibela	<davidme.forum at ADDRESS-REMOVED-ON.REQ>
		[ES/EN/EO/IT/EU]	(Lan)