[links-list] new window problems

Jeff Howie Jeff.Howie at federated.ca
Thu Jan 18 05:54:04 PST 2001

Hi all. In links 0.95 running in linux/X in an xterm, when I open a
new links window using the menu options File,New or Link,Open, I get a
new xterm window running links, which is great. But _sometimes_ (not
all the time) when I quit that window it doesn't shut down & I have to
forcibly close it, or if I want to shut the original session down it
won't close unless I close the child (unless I force it closed as
well).

It seems that the child windows aren't being bg'd properly, but is
there anything I can do?

--
thks.jeff