[links-list] OS/2 0.95 binaries

Mediavilla David DMediavilla at ADDRESS-REMOVED-ON.REQ
Mon Jan 22 03:39:55 PST 2001

	[DME]  That volounteer could be interested in including my wrapping
and installing scripts
http://links.sourceforge.net/download/unofficial_patches/LinksWPS.zip
		(I thought about some changes that I will make one of these
millennia).

		I also did a startpage more oriented to OS/2 users, that I
sent to Cristiano Guadagnino. If that volounteer wants, I could send it.

		Version 0.92a that was in Hobbes included better Readmes
than the current 0.94pre9.
		The volounteer may want to merge them.

--
	David Mediavilla Ezquibela	<davidme.forum at ADDRESS-REMOVED-ON.REQ>
		[ES/EN/EO/IT/EU]	(Lan)